Can you relate or have an experience like the following? If so, email me or Post to “Dear Christen”.
1. How have you set boundaries with a family member that insists on pushing past them?
2. What do you obsess over to make yourself feel worthy? (Diet, exercise, clothes, etc.)
3. Who has hurt you today?
4. Are you overwhelmed with work? How do you calm yourself down?
5. Do you feel you are doing your best, but keep getting pushed down?
6. Is it difficult for you to forgive a friend that you felt has wronged you?
7. How do you want to feel loved?
8. Do you feel like you have been pigeoned-holed or stereotyped into a type of person that you are not? Are you upset about it?
9. How easy is it for you to give yourself a time-out and sit on the couch for a breather?
10. Do you feel like moving would help change your life?